Assembly instructions for the aluminium frame v2Link
All units are in millimeters!
To assemble the aluminium frame you will need:
- 4x 1800mm 3030 profiles (A)
- 4x 1200mm 3030 profiles (B)
- 4x 1007mm 3030 profiles (C)
- 16x brackets (30x60) for 3030 profiles
- 64x M6 T-nuts
- 64x M6x12 screws
- Parts A defines the height of the enclosure;
- Parts B & C depends on the external size of the chosen CNC frame!
Start by assembling the smallest sides of the frame using two A parts & two C parts per side. To ease the build, lay them flat on the floor.
Prepare all A parts with their brackets at the right position:
Add two C parts per side to construct the "small sides". Make sure they are horizontal.
Then add the two lower B parts & finally the two upper B parts.
Add wood corner brackets to rigidify the structure.