To get a deeper understanding of what each task does, we made some notebooks.
- Colmap - From RGB images to camera poses
- Undistorted - Undistort RGB images using camera model
- Masks - From RGB images to masks
- Voxels - From mask images and camera coordinates to volume
- PointCloud - From carved volume to point cloud
- TriangleMesh - From point cloud to triangular mesh
- CurveSkeleton - From triangular mesh to curved skeleton
- TreeGraph - From curved skeleton to tree graph
- AnglesAndInternodes - Extract fruits angles and internodes distance from a tree graph
You have to download them and execute them by calling
jupyter notebook in the conda environment with the
plant-3d-vision module installed.